2024 data is provisional
Who can participate?⌗
- Any student, PhD Student, staff member or professor in Computer Science of Hasselt University
- Any student in the Industrial Engineering: Computer Science department of Hasselt University
We will take care of catering. Drinks and dinner will be provided.
Thanks to our sponsors, this event is free for you to join.
You participate in teams. Teams must have 3 or 4 members, but you can freely mix between years/fields of study. You will participate in the highest category of your team members.
What do you need?⌗
- All team members have registered at CTFd and joined the team. You have to bring your own laptop.
- If you want to, you can have a look at the Tips-page for some preparation that you can do.
- A wired network connection will be required to complete the challenges! We will bring the switches and a few patch cables, but feel free to bring your own cable. - Also, if your laptop does not have an Ethernet (RJ45) connector and you have a dongle, don’t forget it! We will provide a few of those as well.