Would you like to have the best possible preparation for the event? Here are some resources to get you prepped.
- An install of Kali Linux. To save some time at the event, a VM with all (common) tools installed could help you get up and running quicker.
- https://github.com/apsdehal/awesome-ctf contains a lot of things you can do to prepare yourself.
- To get a feel of the kinds of challenges, take a look at last years challenges on GitHub
- CSCBE, The CyberSecurityChallenge Belgium, has some challenges live year-round. Do note that these flags don’t count on our CTF!
- Some Python knowledge can be useful to quickly hack something together.
- During the CTF, you’ll have full Internet access. You may bring any docs/things you’d like, but don’t require it!